Michael is an Amazon best-selling author. He has published three books: Design A Life that Works, which teaches how design a plan to balance business, career, family and faith on the same page. Mike’s second book, The White Shirt- is a business parable with steps on how to make successful career move.
His latest book Roll up Your Sleeves- Leading and Living in a World of Constant Change is now available!
This book is for you if you:
- Experiencing major changes and wondering how to get your team members engaged.
Watching a friend or loved one struggle with a loss and don’t know what to do.
This book is for you if you want to:
- Move-up in your organization.
- Move-over to a different job to have more life-work balance.
- Move-on to a new place to work or start your own business.
This ebook is for you if you want to:
- Experience better life/work balance.
- Improve your career performance.
- Think and lead more strategically.
This book is for you (or someone you know) if you need a plan for the following reasons:
- Graduating from college.
- Are making a mid-career change.
- Facing retirement.
The “White Shirt Strategy Workbook” is a companion piece for The White Shirt by Michael Alan Tate. The purpose of this workbook is to guide you to find your life-giving career in a life-giving way.
The workbook and additional online resources available at whiteshirtbook.com provide the tools, structure, and encouragement to uncover your answers to these three questions: Who am I? Where is my place in the world? How do I find it?